• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Progress at LargeScaleRC for PowerJam 2010 - You registered yet ?

looker2756

Contributor
Gotta love the Air Boat !! :D

Great time, & I got LOTS to share, but need to get enough energy back to get that done. ;)

Ole Rob46N is lucky, He got the chance to do some Prototype testing for us as well. Thanks for taking the time Rob !!

racetruck

The lucky guy with a new truck

The lucky son of a %&$@ OH thats my son on the right rob64n and me on the left GO REDCAT there on the right track with the new setup we will do more testing and tweeking and put more yep you guess it right here on the forum. A BIG THANKS TO ROB Ram Page Hop Ups and Ram Tech

P6050077.jpg

racetruck

A prototype cpi pipe

Here's Mikey's truck with the prototype cpi pipe that troy from large scale rc let us demo.We had the chance to test they let us try a long version and a short version the long pipe has a good top end and the short version has a good low to mid range power. we just put a esp 28.5 big bore kit on the truck just a short vid of the break in on the oval rob64n was doing the first run

th_P6050066.jpg

racetruck

A close up of the cpi prototype pipe

here's the close up picture of the truck with cpi pipe after the rebuild

P6050076.jpg

rob64n

Contributor
ok i'd like to thank rob first of all since he taught me a few secrets at last years race at diggers dungeon, i carried them over for this years race at the power jam and it is payin off. went all the way with no broken truck parts except for a clutch shoe issue. i would also like to thank redcat racing for a great truck, plus the new prototype it works really well, so thanks darrin and rob again and again can't wait for it to be released so others can enjoy it too. also thanks to troy at largescale rc for letting me test out the prototype cpi pipes, and to bob tell your wife thanks chasin me down so i could go back to get the pipes to test and so she could video them, she does great footage. thanks ramtech for the free light kit, thanks hpi for the free 5b and 5t parts, thanks to vertigo, thanks hostile racing, thanks to phatdad, and thanks to spectrum for the new race receiver when mine stock started to give me trouble. i had a great time and yeah i'm lovin takin home first place. woohooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh and for rob and bob it's ROB64N not rob46n,lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

looker2756

Contributor
rob64n said:
ok i'd like to thank rob mikula first of all since he taught me a few secrets at last years race at diggers dungeon, i carried them over for this years race at the power jam and it is payin off. went all the way with no broken truck parts except for a clutch shoe issue. i would also like to thank redcat racing for a great truck, plus the new prototype it works really well, so thanks darrin and rob again and again can't wait for it to be released so others can enjoy it too. also thanks to troy at largescale rc for letting me test out the prototype cpi pipes, and to bob tell your wife thanks chasin me down so i could go back to get the pipes to test and so she could video them, she does great footage. thanks ramtech for the free light kit, thanks hpi for the free 5b and 5t parts, thanks to vertigo, thanks hostile racing, thanks to phatdad, and thanks to spectrum for the new race receiver when mine stock started to give me trouble. i had a great time and yeah i'm lovin takin home first place. woohooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh and for rob and bob it's ROB64N not rob46n,lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dude, you did a great job & of course as always it's fun to have time to hang in our Awesome groups together. I had no idea how tiring this would be, to be Directly involved in putting on the show :rolleyes: & so With a few days, Maybe WEEKS. I'll have some Very cool footage to share with everyone, thanks to my wife & buddy Jeremy. I have done a few already.

1powerjam043.jpg

Sprint 77

Contributor
I arrived back in Texas at 11:00 last night (Monday)

I want to say thanks to all that made the event and was so nice putting faces with all the screen names.

And once again to race with Rob64N and to meet all your racing Team

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts