• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Progress at LargeScaleRC for PowerJam 2010 - You registered yet ?

looker2756

Contributor
I know a few of you that have been here can now see the massive scale of the work going on here.

Things have been extremely busy at LargeScaleRC getting the tracks together & drivers stands ready. We have several pre-registered entries, but need to get a good count on who all will be attending.

I believe a few of you are already pre-registered & now entered for our drawing.

We have a VERY special prize for one of the lucky pre-registered entries, so get yourself registered & ready for one Awesome weekend of fun & killer racing if your haven't already.

The magazine coverage has begun & this is shaping up to one Off-The-Hook event. I believe 3 of the BIG magazines will be on hand shooting for event coverage in up coming issues. So get your stuff ready for some SERIOUS Fun & Competition Racing.

IMG_6683.jpg

Here is a few pics of the progress, & gives you an idea of the size of this event.

PICT0002.jpg

PICT0005.jpg

PICT0003.jpg

We have something for everyone !

Obeast44

Banned
Holy smokes man, you guys have been busy! Im definitely there, you know that. I havent pre-registered just yet, cant decide if I wanna enter the 4wd buggy class or not. With my driving skills, or lack thereof, I don't think I have much business out there competing with the hardcore buggy guys. Now the MT race, well thats a different story :D

Hahaha Whos the culprit that got the skidsteer stuck?

hamster huey

Your too far away! Can you build a second facility next door to me? Its very expensive for me it I went. The cost of gas, food, lodging, and time off of work I could buy another 5th scale!

Ron E

Contributor
looks great Bob.

I'm comming but I have not registered yet, I will soon and I need to reserve a hotel room also.

I have my rampage all ready to go, body is mounted and she's running good.

got my RRF, Largescalerc.com and redcat stickers installed also...

2010fieldtrip053.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

rob64n

Contributor
went out sat. helped a lil more on the track, got quite a bit accomplished, and my used to be bad corner is alot better now so we'll see how it goes, obeast you better bring your A game,lol naah just kidding. but the track will be alot of fun. oh and thanks for bailin out BOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just kiddin it started rainin after that anyway so you now how that went,lol......

RampageHopUps

Well, I will be there. Arriving at 1:00am Saturday morning and leaving at 6:30 Sunday. Its going to be a whirlewind trip, but I can't miss work on Friday or Monday.

Obeast44

Banned
I cant wait to get up there Rob64N! That corner was a pain in the butt for me too....well all of them were actually :D

I don't expect to be much competition for anyone, unless my driving skills have magically improved over the last month or so. :)

looker2756

Contributor
I can tell you that the 4x4 class will not be an outcast here ! That's one awesome thing about the way were getting thing to go with this event. Glad your going to make it Rob, It's going to be FUN ! Here is some more updates. BTW rob64n, I came back Sunday :D Me and my buddy Jeremy did railing & stair rails on the main Dr. Stand. I'm freakin' beat ! It's Looking AWESOME though.

P1140612.jpg

Finished.

P1140627.jpg

Upgraded / Bad corner ....

Obeast44

Banned
The track looks beautiful! I am so glad that turn is changed! Everytime I tried powering through it I just spun completely out :confused:

Surely I can outlast most other trucks, as slow as I am! :D

rob64n

Contributor
gotta give you a hard time BOB!!!!!!!! obeast i think you'll do good, i'm gonna try to be up there this coming sat. also to help out some more so save a lil work,lol.......

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts