• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Prayers for RCDAD

Ron E

Contributor
welcome back man and best wishes to you... stay positive and do the therapy, gotta get that finger working the best as possible.

G

Swelling finally starting to go down. I go in twice a week for physical theropy, and have a few exercises to do at home. I have no control or feeling of the reatached finger yet. I hope someday I can move it under my own control. I want it for a TX trigger finger.

I would like to say thanks to all....

Your support is appreciated!

Ildy666

Its good to see rcdad posts.keep up on therapy and stay positive.good luck dad...

G

Has taken much getting use to. I'm learning to use what I have left (thumb and middle finger). Middle finger does not have much movement yet. I have one more surgery in a couple of weeks to clean the scare tissue away from the tendons. This should increase the usability of the middle finger. Should be interesting. It will be a quick out patient surgery. As soon as i wake up, i will have to go to physical theropy. I will have to keep moving it for all waking hours for at least a week. This is to keep tissue from choking up the tendons. It is healed up just in time to be cut back open. LOL

-

e77c53e5.jpg

7d5b013d.jpg

csp1971

Contributor
It looks like it's healing well. You've come a long way in a couple months!

alfred e numan

rc dad, you are one tough fellow. as fast as you bounced back proves this fact. say, any one recall the british guy that had the on road motorcycle wreck? he posted after this happened about a month ago or more and i never saw anymore posts. i kinda worry about this-- any one in england know any more about this guy? if he is still around, we should find out- --- agan rc dad, you are tougher than a 2 dollar steak, i wish you my best.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts