• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Prayers for RCDAD

caveman

Definitely glad to hear your in good spirits and doing ok, hoping you a speedy recovery. I think we all are sure you'll figure something out when your ready to use your tx.

TerraKill

i hope you gain some controll in that finger man, and you have a hastey recovery overall, i hope your accident isnt gonna effect you and your family to much

heres an idea to keep you driving your cars :)

you could switch to a 2-stick controller and use one of these nice shoulder mounted transmitter holders that plane hobbiests use, then you only need your thumbs :)

best wishs!! stay strong!! get well soon!!

Ruffy

Hey RC Dad im glad to hear your back! Just keep the positive thinking and know you have your life. I know it hurts to know you are missing a few digits but not all of them. And look at the good side of this. You can legally give the middle finger to the HPI 1/5th scale drivers and not feel bad :)

On another note are you taking orders now or giving it some time?

Top Jimmy

May God Bless you and Your Family! I only pray you have a speedy recovery! Take care of yourself and Family. That's All that matters! God Bless.

G

Thanks again guys,

I see the doc tomorrow. It will be my first time to see the latest amputation/mutilation. I thought it looked like crap before, I'm sure I'm not going to be impressed. Therapy is next hopefully this week. I currently have no feeling or control of the last remaining digit. I look forward to any improvement.

This is what took the digits off we all get too comfortable with our tools. :( This is my shop table I was building.

947e848f.jpg

22befe50.jpg

G

Bandages came off today at the doc's office. I have some stretching exercises to do with the one and only finger. I have to learn to move it. It is currently stiff there are wires holdind the joints together. I have some motivation since I still would like to use it as a throttle finger. All and all it's better than I expected.

a5493ea4.jpg

ed4044c5.jpg

k.jensen

damn, looks intence m8, but it's good your getting out on the other side, nice and positive. hey at least you can still express yourself in the daily traffic :)

stay tough!!!!

angryrecords

Welcome back RCDAD, like the guys said, keep positive and we are still praying for you. don't worry about the tx, god gave us 2 hands and radios that spin so you will be all good man. Thank god your alive thats what matters most, catch up with ya guys later.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts