• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Prayers for RCDAD

alfred e numan

i am so verry sorry.

I had no idea- i thought it was a car wreck. my very best thoughts go out to all . I admire both of you for being so very frank about what happened. RC dad, you have a good woman. take care.

caveman

Pretty graphic stuff and the noise that came along with it had to be scary. Thanks for the update get well soon and hope to hear a good report again.

Heavy Chevy

Brian, you still have your RC fingers :) It's amazing that you were able to keep it together during that 15 minutes, it must have felt like an eternity. Your little ones must have been scared. Leach therapy must have been a strange experience, maybe you'll tell us when you're back. Stay strong :)

Keith81

wow bro, I hope you recover well and fast to the matter. I'm praying for ya brother!!!!

stay well and stay positive!

-Keith

rampage idiot

Wow I just found out,Sorry hope you get well soon I placed an order last week and wondered why I didnt hear any thing praying for you and your family

GRAFIL

Advertiser
Vendor
Oh my God .... Brian ! :( I hope with all my heart that you can get well soon ...... we all are with you and your family ;) ....... so if you need any help, our company is at your disposal !

Last edited by a moderator:

TerraKill

one hardcore man, good luck to you all, heal well and fast, hope you re-gain full controll of your 2 fingers man, one for the wife and one for the rcs :)

charles8102

Wow... Although I didnt know that you had had an accident I feel like a D-bag because I had a couple of request from you. Sorry about your injury and I hope and pray you get well soon.

G

Hey guys, it's me.

My surgery didn't go as well as planned my ring finger did not take and had to have it re-amputated. I am left with only my middle finger and thumb. I am positive that I will be able to controle the tx again after some therapy. I still have full use of the thumb but the reatached middile finger is currently parallyzed. I will get some feeling and function over the next year. I might have to customize a tx for my needs. I am sorry I could not get all orders processed over the past 2 weeks. I have refunded most orders.

As you can see the ring finger just had to go. Thanks for the nice words and understanding.

0b2fe41b.jpg

c5e0dcd4.jpg

k.jensen

AUTCH! all in all I'm just happy to hear that you are positive. everybody understands why you have been out of the office for some time.

stay safe and take care of yourself and your family

Ildy666

Wow..is all got to say.thank god your in good spirits.the whole forum wishes you well and a speedy recovery.stay strong and positive.get well RCDAD...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts