• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Prayers for RCDAD

rcgasser

I just found out Late Last Night That RCDAD "Owner of RCPITSTOP" was in a Terrible Accident.

I sent a Text to him early Yesterday to give him Shit about something. I never heard from him which was weird. I got a Text Late Last night from His Wife Stating that he was in a Terrible Accident and was in the Hospital. I am not for sure what Happened but she told me that she would keep me updated.

Please think of RCDAD, His Wife, 2 Boys and Family!! She told me to Pray for Him as I will and I hope you all will too.

Its such a Terrible thing with something happens to Such a Great Person....

This came from another forum and I know Brain is a regular on this forum also so I just wanted to let every one else know also.

brio

Wow. I'm so sorry to hear that. I sent him a question PM this morning. I really pray that he turns out OK. He's such a great help to many forum members including myself.

Ildy666

Thats terrible to hear.I hope everything is ok.best wishes for RCDAD and his family.RCDAD is a good guy.my thoughts are with him.GOOD LUCK RCDAD....

cordy

rc dad in bad accident

Just found out on another forum, rc dad was in a bad car accident,he is in icu, lost 4 fingers on his left hand they saved two . So please pray for his recovery and his family.

Last edited by a moderator:

XBENOOB

I hope he gets well soon...

Our hearts goes out to him and his family.

My wife and I are keeping good thoughts for him and his family..

ChuenouXiao

OH MY!!!! I pray for god to watch over you and your family. Was planning to order more stuff from him... recover fast bud!!!

k.jensen

OHH DAMN!! that's not good.

We'll all pray for a speedy recovery of brian.

Best of wishes from across the Sea!! Get well.

rcgasser

Update on RCDAD.......

Talked with his Wife today and He cut off his 4 Fingers on his Left hand. They were able to Salvage 2 of them but will be two short. I am just glad that he is not going to Die on us!! He said to let everyone know that well be out of commision for awhile so wont be able to Process Orders as he is Still in ICU. I am not for sure Exactly how he lost his Fingers......His wife said that she will help Brian with as much as she can when he is up to it but is going to focus on getting better first as he Should.......

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts