• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Paint Ideas For The Mt?

Lizardking

Most painters...I know.....LOVE to FEEL good... They would rather burn out than fade away....lol

Z

ZielkeRacing

Lizardking said:
Most painters...I know.....LOVE to FEEL good... They would rather burn out than fade away....lol
Oh my god man!! :eek: That cracked me up, I needed that before going to bed. That was funny as hell!! NICE!!! oh, that was a good one :D - thats also why there are some days off.... :cool:

kryptonite

Lizardking said:
soooooo true!! would you have guest, im a painter?

Z

ZielkeRacing

:eek: just when the laquer kicks in anyway - i hope i don't get sick tomorrow - its still funny as he//

Piranha2

Contributor
WOW, I did not know it was CARBON FIBER, I thought it was a paint job. ......and the owner is from AZ......

Z

ZielkeRacing

biggiecamp said:
Did you ever get the MMR Chevy body to try?
No, I will try early May. I have been very busy with orders. I need a new one for my truck also. I havent even had a chance to flip it yet.... but I think once I do the stock shell will be trashed. I am trying to fit the FG jeep body to it. The rear body mounts are holding me up.

hardcore

ZielkeRacing said:
Here are a few pics of a MCD and an FG Jeep. The Jeep holes are almost perfect for lining up. The rear body post will have to be mounted on the back of the shock tower. Just 4 screws.
were can i buy that jeep body? how much?

Z

ZielkeRacing

Any of your FG dealers. DDM, FG Supply, LargeScaleRC.com - basically any of the dealers that sell FG products.

Piranha2

Contributor
Ahh, I was just thinking about you, just visited your album, was wondering where you've been, it's been a few weeeks.......so what's new with the rig? Hit that tree yet? How's the health? I know you had a few tough weeks there. Well, it's good to see you back. You need anything, let us know :cool:

Z

ZielkeRacing

Sup man? Just been working my rear end off. I blew the stock servo but no issues after I tempered the hubs. I am converting the MT to a buggy so once the parts show up and the shell is painted I will post some pics. Just been busy and been feeling good. I get stressed out sometimes but I no longer worry about it cause it gets me nowhere. Parts should be here late this week and I will paint the new open top buggy shell with something cool.

Piranha2

Contributor
Niiice, good to hear everything's ok......I checked out your album and can imagine what those paintjobs look like in the sun.....I almost was going to attempt one but it would be a waste of a $135 Asgard body :eek: then I would stink up the basement with terpentine which would melt the body blah blah blah......yeah, it seems like we wait for parts a lot. I'm waiting on my clutch spring, charger, servo arm, steel gears and of course some cigars that I don't have to pay $14 a piece for crap that's dry.

Z

ZielkeRacing

I had a cigar last night at my sister in laws 50th birthday party. Good stuff.

hamster huey

I love the scale look of the jeep body. I say you paint pearl true fire. The kind of pearl thats flakes only with no color. You can only see it in certain light. The Redcat bodies are like rubber! I use a lighter to shape mine quite a bit and it melts more than it burns and also it can be stretched. Thats different than Im used to. Im thinking about stretching in a hood scoop.

Piranha2

Contributor
Yeah, I had one today on the golf course in the rain! I have some "basic" cigars coming in this week (25 ct) if you're interested, I'll send you some. I got a deal so I'll have plenty. Annnd, the next order I get I could send you some primo sh!t :D

Z

ZielkeRacing

I like the prio stuff! Sounds good to me! :p

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.