• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Only front wheeldrive?

WAYNE8004

ok I was just checking. one of the pins on the dogbone was loose on the end towards the center drive.

Phill

WAYNE8004 said:
ok I was just checking. one of the pins on the dogbone was loose on the end towards the center drive.
You need Loctite on the screws holding the pins to stop them coming loose

Sinist3r

Well, as luck would have it, just finished a run with my XT, and I lost my rear wheels. I really hope I don't have to throw more cash at this thing. Seems every single time I take this thing out, it breaks something. And I haven't even really bashed this thing yet.

blak__jak

I really can't give you any advice about the xt's not ever owning one but since I have two mt's and a dune runner I can tell you things break or wear out on them also but you got to run them hard and put them up wet to do it. I've found them, once you work out their bugs, to be very durable. between myself and my grandson we have put these things though stuff I would never expect them to come out of still running but they've been like that old watch they keep taken a licking and keep on ticking.

Sinist3r

My XT doesn't have very much run time on it at all. Maybe an hour of total run time? I'm going to tear the XT apart tomorrow and see what I find.

phreerider

may check the center drive line set screws in drive cups , may have come loose/out.

wrench it out man , its hobby time!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts