• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Not happy at all!

G

VTHokieJD said:
Has anyone had an issue where the throttle stuck and took the car out of control? My truck luckily hit a wall out of control and became unresponsive as it almost hit some kids playing nearby.
It is common. A remote kill switch must be used on gas RCs. It is caused by a stuck servo.

redthomas

I'd get a regular servo horn. Screw the saver. It'll turn on a dime with a horn. If its sluggish make sure your gears aren't too tight. That'll drag it down if they're tight. Does the truck roll freely ? Or does it bind when you roll it? For the brakes.. if it won't stop when the servo is topped out, get two small body clips..the small thick ones. Clip them on the two bars that the brake plates are on..behind the last plate, that'll take up some slack. Mine wouldn't stop out the box either..the pins were a dead fix. Mine will now do front flips. My truck is hooked up, but it won't keep up with my tmaxx either.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.