• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

New Jetpro pipe for the XB

DemonRC

So how loud are they? Please tell me they'll blow your eardrums? My MCD side Jetpro is kinda quite. I want something loud again.

rob64n

Contributor
DemonRC said:
So how loud are they? Please tell me they'll blow your eardrums? My MCD side Jetpro is kinda quite. I want something loud again.
Honestly it's not too loud, don't get me wrong it is loud but kinda deep toned.

racetruck

camo said:
well, it will mess my XT body because I like to use the bodies low. I don't like my RCs to look like a 2 decker english bus :D
here you go the new jetpro side pipe fit's with out cutting on the new XT truck body you just have to remove the left rear brace

P3080294.jpg

DemonRC

I guess since they share the same body it will sound similar since the MCD one I run has a low rumble to it. I'll be looking forward to the performance gain from the lengthened headed though.

timmy122377

Cant wait,Ijust ordered my jetpro pipe also...does anyone recommend changing the carb out to the walbro 813?

timmy122377

Got my jetpro pipe! wow! looks and sounds great!!!!!! cant wait to go out and try it..I also put the walbro 813 carb on it..what are you guys running for gear ratios? THANKS DINO FOR THE PIPE!!

countstevula

Contributor
timmy122377 said:
Got my jetpro pipe! wow! looks and sounds great!!!!!! cant wait to go out and try it..I also put the walbro 813 carb on it..what are you guys running for gear ratios? THANKS DINO FOR THE PIPE!!
wait a sec....how do you know your pipe sounds great if you haven't tried it out yet? hehe :D

bbuzzard

Contributor
timmy122377 said:
I'm running 35/25/25/25 with great success!

timmy122377

Had a chance to try my new jetpro pipe and 813 carb today...all I can say is HOLY SHIT!!!! This thing tears it up!! Extremely quick and responsive!! I recomend everyone get one of these pipes!! I had the redcat tuned pipe on before and it was kinda doggy..cant wait to start racing!! cant thank you enough Dino!!

rob64n

Contributor
timmy122377 said:
Had a chance to try my new jetpro pipe and 813 carb today...all I can say is HOLY SHIT!!!! This thing tears it up!! Extremely quick and responsive!! I recomend everyone get one of these pipes!! I had the redcat tuned pipe on before and it was kinda doggy..cant wait to start racing!! cant thank you enough Dino!!
I tell Dino everytime I talk to him that everyone is lovin their pipes, I need to have all my prototypes of these powdercoated or somethin,lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts