• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

New Jetpro pipe for the XB

racetruck

They are the 33, 27 are stock redcat black plastic gears the 25, 25 are steel gears made by ramtech

Last edited by a moderator:

Zapped

Obeast44 said:
Got mine today! Looks good and the mounting is rather beefy. :)
Now just waiting on some shielded ceramics for another item and I will be all set! :D
Obeast, Are they for sale yet.Our XBs should arrive here on the island tomorrow and I want to get one for mine.

Obeast44

Banned
Yes, you can talk to the owner of Jetpro personally and he will make one to order for you. Unfortunately I do not know his shipping policies regarding International shipments. If he will not ship internationally, have him ship it to me and I will ship it to you. All I ask is you cover the actually shipping expense from me to you. Ive done this for a few fellow forum members before so its not a problem :)

Zapped

Obeast44 said:
Yes, you can talk to the owner of Jetpro personally and he will make one to order for you. Unfortunately I do not know his shipping policies regarding International shipments. If he will not ship internationally, have him ship it to me and I will ship it to you. All I ask is you cover the actually shipping expense from me to you. Ive done this for a few fellow forum members before so its not a problem :)
Thanks Obeast,that's very kind of you.I have a friend who lives in Florida and he comes home at least twice a month so I send my stuff to him so I can get it fast because you know how it is to expect something exciting for our toys in the mail.

bbuzzard

Contributor
I got mine on today...sounds good and the buggy is definitely running quicker! Once I put a couple more tanks in, I'm going to lean it up a bit to see how fast I can go! :D

XB_with_JP_Pipe2.jpg

XB_withJPpipe1.jpg

camo

lightning73 said:
Lookin good bbuzzard, but what is that white thing you have wrapped around your filter?
looks like a sock to me :D

lightning73

Huh, thats the first time ive seen those. You really do learn something new every day....lol

@ camo thats what I thought it was at first too...lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts