• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

New Jetpro pipe for the XB

racetruck

The new jetpro side pipe for the XB buggie. here is your new option for a new tuned pipe for the XB buggie dino is building these now

180561_1720472325063_1035945419_31877786_2217013_n1.jpg

camo

looking good. but it will mess the truck body if install on the XT. any how, that will be the pipe i'll put on when I turn my XT into an XB in a couple of months. Keep up the good work ;)

hooo by the way, demon has been running this same pipe for a while now and it really performs well.

racetruck

Dino is working on getting 10 made before the rush hits :D rob64n is waiting on another pipe just like this one to see how it fits the XT dino said he made the header longer and it should be awsome

Last edited by a moderator:

rob64n

Contributor
camo said:
looking good. but it will mess the truck body if install on the XT. any how, that will be the pipe i'll put on when I turn my XT into an XB in a couple of months. Keep up the good work ;)
hooo by the way, demon has been running this same pipe for a while now and it really performs well.
What do you mean mess with the truck body? If you run the body down lower yeah it will need trimmed, but trying to set it up to trim less as possible.

camo

rob64n said:
What do you mean mess with the truck body? If you run the body down lower yeah it will need trimmed, but trying to set it up to trim less as possible.
well, it will mess my XT body because I like to use the bodies low. I don't like my RCs to look like a 2 decker english bus :D

rob64n

Contributor
RampageHopUps said:
The production XTs have alot mroe bracing int he back, so I'm not sure that these types of exhaust pipes will work.
I'm. Hoping the braces are below the body mount if so it might be ok.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts