• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

New 2x4 Buggy Testing

C.B.

waiting till the end of april

seems like its so far away

damnit its still march

Clubin

Banned
April has 30 days, so 29 more to weight. :eek:

Is Redcat throwing in anything a little special for us Guinee pigs?

Clubin

Banned
Rob, does it look like the gear plate in the upgrade kit is the one on the model? Any issues with the shock springs, or shafts?

I found some other pictures:

RedcatBajer2.jpg

Redcatbajer.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

pup1970

Weird, the first photo in this post has 4x4 printed on the body, the las one shows 2wd. Does this mean that it could be 4wd ready? at least with some factory parts and no major modifying?

Clubin

Banned
There were rumours that it could be converted I think that would be cool. I am thinking to pick up a HPI 5t body and run it.

Rob, are the axle's the same? I have a set of HPI adapters coming to run HPI rims. Do they look the same as the Rampage?

RampageHopUps

More info for you guys:

1) the updagrade kit is not needed, everything is already installed at the factory.

2) It is 2x4, I haven't had time to fool around with 4x4. I have the extra fuel tank, and can mock up a longer dogbone fairly easy.

3) the front diff axle does not have the cup porion, but can easliy be replaced.

4) Baja adapters will work well, all 4 rears that is, same as the Rampage.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts