• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Need help MT won't move!!!

XDEEDUBBX

OK I installed the o ring and guess what, still having the same issue. Here's a vid of it running with the o ring in place, I still need to check the other area that deluge and the other guys said:

[ame]

[/ame]

XDEEDUBBX

no sir not yet. I have a pretty hectic schedule, was planning on doing it this weekend but im leaving for vegas in the morning. Hopefully sometime next week lol. Trust me, im itching to run over some 1/10 scale trucks lol

XDEEDUBBX

srry for the delay guys, havent been able to work on it yet, probably tomorrow morning. On a good note, I just picked up a 2wd brushless slash RTR for only $100 yesterday!

XDEEDUBBX

picking up the slash tomorrow morning from my buddy, he converted everything over to deans for me (yea I need a soldering machine). And it also came with 2 lipos. The kid that I bought the slash off of said he was just tired of the whole game and wanted out. Gonna try and work on the MT sometime tomorrow, I have a day off!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts