• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

My Rampage MT/TT with new tires (video)

Mathiozo

Hi everyone,

since my last video (Rampage MT snow drifting), I replaced the original MT tires with Pro-Line Excavator tires mounted on black "Desperado" wheels. I also took the opportunity to change the gearing, I use plastic gears (29/31) and metal gears (25/25). Hopefully my next videos will include more dirt, more grass, more sand, more gravel, less concrete :D

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUSzuMZxfAg[/ame]

powerslave69

Mathiozo said:
Hi everyone,
since my last video (Rampage MT snow drifting), I replaced the original MT tires with Pro-Line Excavator tires mounted on black "Desperado" wheels. I also took the opportunity to change the gearing, I use plastic gears (29/31) and metal gears (25/25). Hopefully my next videos will include more dirt, more grass, more sand, more gravel, less concrete :D

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUSzuMZxfAg[/ame][/quote

love the sound! what's that, a jetpro?

Mathiozo

this is indeed the DDM Dominator and as you see it really wakes the engine up! my advice if you decide to buy one, remember to drain the excess oil and gas trapped in the bottom of the pipe by loosening the small screw. Having a big volume of liquid trapped inside the pipe changes the internal shape and reduces the volume available for the exhaust... consequently, it affects its sound and its performance.

Mathiozo

Video of my Rampage MT/TT with new tires (2011-04-21 : pictures added on page 2)

Here are some before & after pictures:

almost new with the original Redcat MT body

P1010593.jpg

2 years later with the MCD monster truck body

IMG_1053.jpg

last winter driving in the snow

IMG_0858.jpg

now with the new tires

IMG_1080.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts