• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

My Homoto gearsafter 3 tanks.

Clubin

Banned
forist said:
One more..............
Nice sparks man. That gear has some performance issues I think.

Sucram

I would have thought it was going to be your c/d gear like clubbin. The pics of your a/b were blurry so its hard to tell how bad it was...

forist

Contributor
The C is getting bad but holding so far wont last much longer. I replaced the steel one that went bad with the stock 25 tooth plastic. Its still holding after one tank lol.

DemonRC

So far I've only had problems with a single gear. It's my 31t. The 29t and the 2x 25's are fine.

Oh ya I did smoke a set of 25's but that was my fault. The D gear nut came loose and the D gear started wobbling and killed it and the C gear.

Clubin

Banned
mooman007uk said:
I got 27/33 and 30/30's on the way. I feel special cos i'm getting them before anyone else..not on their website yet :p
Realy?????? They sent me a set of 27/33's over 2 weeks ago.

JK I would like to get aset of 27/33's and run my Ramtech 25 gears.

malray75

prototype gears

kryptonite said:
guess them proto type gears are looking better and better.
speeking of that proto type gears and set up whens it available and will they or can they send them to me in austaila

have just orderd the new batch of himoto gears and ali center plate heres hopeing we sharp there

malray75

Clubin said:
LOL you must be doing somthing wrong. lol I couldn't get 1/2 tank out of my plastics.
yep we 2nd that and couldnt get a tank out of our main steal gear either we smoked that i reakon we could use it on a slot machine now lol:D

Clubin

Banned
racetruck said:
I use a dry moly lube on my gears and dog bones spray it on the gears and let it dry for 15 min
drymoly.jpg
I tried graphite spray, and let it dry. If the gears are hardened properly, you realy don't need anything.

max 1

catchaser said:
So far I've only had problems with a single gear. It's my 31t. The 29t and the 2x 25's are fine.
Oh ya I did smoke a set of 25's but that was my fault. The D gear nut came loose and the D gear started wobbling and killed it and the C gear.
MINE WAS COMEING LOOSE ALL SO .so i got 2 nuts double nuted them .caus the heat from the gears loosen up the nilock and works loose.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.