• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

My first seize!

jeffp83

Yeah i did have a cut down shroud on it.

jeffp83

RCDAD said:
I've always wanted to try one but have been apprehensive. I ordered a Gizomo RCMK which I think includes one. So we'll see how that goes.
Did you get the full mod rcmk? Those engines look badass.

G

jeffp83 said:
Did you get the full mod rcmk? Those engines look badass.
Yes. I am going to drop it in the XSC. I am curious to see how it performs compared to the 7.5hp OBR in my XB.

I am then going to get the RAM/Flow 36cc to try in the MT. 3 completely different engines. I look forward to the diversity.

ChuenouXiao

Trip.. said:
I look forward to your review of said engines!
Trip.... can you make a video of how a rich HSN sounds like during a high speed run? And a bit lean (of course I don't want you to burn your engine too)?

GTS 666

RCDAD said:
Yes. I am going to drop it in the XSC. I am curious to see how it performs compared to the 7.5hp OBR in my XB. I am then going to get the RAM/Flow 36cc to try in the MT. 3 completely different engines. I look forward to the diversity.
Should be a very good comparison keep us all posted on that one. :)

Deluge

RCDAD said:
Yes. I am going to drop it in the XSC. I am curious to see how it performs compared to the 7.5hp OBR in my XB. I am then going to get the RAM/Flow 36cc to try in the MT. 3 completely different engines. I look forward to the diversity.
Should be sweet!

Trip..

ChuenouXiao said:
Trip.... can you make a video of how a rich HSN sounds like during a high speed run? And a bit lean (of course I don't want you to burn your engine too)?
Vids are uploading to Youtube, I'll edit them into one when I get home tonight...

G

That's really cool man!

desismileys_3898.gif You made a video just to help another forum member.

This forum is home to the greatest buch of RC guys, period!

Trip..

RCDAD said:
That's really cool man! desismileys_3898.gif You made a video just to help another forum member.

REVOlutionary Rampage said:
^^^^^^^^DITTO I learn something new every time I log on. :D
Thanks guys...

Vids are up on the forum, they aren't that great it was 9am and I was suffering from a bit of the beer flu. I'm better now though, now where's that 6 pack?

ChuenouXiao

RCDAD said:
That's really cool man! desismileys_3898.gif You made a video just to help another forum member.

LMAO!!!! Your funny!!! He's very helpful like you and Deluge....

ChuenouXiao

Trip.. said:
Thanks guys...Vids are up on the forum, they aren't that great it was 9am and I was suffering from a bit of the beer flu. I'm better now though, now where's that 6 pack?
Thanks Trip!! You are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! APPRECIATE YOUR TIME AND EFFORT!!!!!!

jeffp83

Just wanted to update on this 28.5 i'm running, it is flat out awesome. I started out real rich and just kept leaning it in an eighth at a time until I hit the threshold and then richened it back up a tad.. slow and steady so I don't kill this engine too lol.

The highest RPM it hit was 17,100 on the tach.. so much more power throughout the entire RPM range than the 26 I had before. Unfortunately I do not have a camera that can take a decent video, that's the next purchase for me hehe.

I noticed that DDM has this kit on deal of the week for $94 (Link). Tempted to get another as a backup!

G

jeffp83 said:
Just wanted to update on this 28.5 i'm running, it is flat out awesome. I started out real rich and just kept leaning it in an eighth at a time until I hit the threshold and then richened it back up a tad.. slow and steady so I don't kill this engine too lol. The highest RPM it hit was 17,100 on the tach.. so much more power throughout the entire RPM range than the 26 I had before. Unfortunately I do not have a camera that can take a decent video, that's the next purchase for me hehe.

I noticed that DDM has this kit on deal of the week for $94 (Link). Tempted to get another as a backup!
Good to hear man! Glad you got her tuned. It makes all the difference in the world when they are running good.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts