• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

mt wheels on xt?

G

There way too heavy. The XT drivetrain would fall apart. Not worth the effort.

G

Looking closely at the ad, I can not tell what size through hole they have, nor waht hex they run. Be afraid. Be very afraid.
Some one on here is running these on his truck. He talked highly of them. That's why I saved the link. He is running them with Baja adapters.

Last edited:

454chad

erdoganog said:
what kind of adapters what size?
the adapters will work with the xt square drives you will just have to drill the center hole bigger it is only a 8mm hole or you can buy the xt to 5b adapters and run the rims without the adapters they come with either way they work good i drilled the adapters out just to see if they would work on the xt and they did but i think these tires are to big for the xt run 5b rims and tires they are perfect for the xt:)

Last edited by a moderator:

454chad

i just checked the adapters that come with the wheels and noticed the axle threads don't come thru far enough to work you will need the 5b adapters for it

G

454chad,

Can you post a pic with one of those wheels next to a stock MT wheel? I would luv to see a size comparison.

Thanks in advance.

G

Thanks for the effort!

I did not think anything was as big as the MT tires. They appear to be just as tall but a whee bit narrower. How do they compair in weight?

454chad

they are lighter for sure not sure how much i will weigh them tomorrow if i get a chance and let you know

the1320god

i decided to go with the mt instead. it will be here on Monday. seems like there's a lot of good people here.... you don't see that very often on forums... thanks again.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts