• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Mt Pro gizmo engine upgrade

Fearless

Long winter so decide was time to get up of the couch and put some work on the mt. Took ever thing a part, paint the chassis with linex bed liner under the chassis, carbon fiber vinyl on top, spray linex on the gas thank as well plus some carbon vinyl on servos, receiver box and couple more things, did uprade to vertigo hpi wheel adapters and desperado wheels with proline bow tie tires. Finally put a new zenoah engine from gizmo motors pro mod 6.25hp and it rocks haven't really go for a good run but the test I did on my drive way the thing is sick. Well gu's this is pretty much my update the thing does look good let's see how it hold ups once the snow is gone.

Ildy666

I got the same motor i havent installed it yet.but glad to hear its a beast.i also got some winter mods i have to do.keep me posted on how it goes when u finally get a good day in...

Fearless

Ildy666 said:
I got the same motor i havent installed it yet.but glad to hear its a beast.i also got some winter mods i have to do.keep me posted on how it goes when u finally get a good day in...
Sure will.

Fearless

andyken said:
Was that a complete motor? Carb , pull start , clutch , fly wheel etc?
http://www.gizmomotors.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage_images.tpl&product_id=2290&category_id=167&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=56

Link above is how I got the engine, carb I used mine (walbro 990) My clutch as well 8k spring, pull start and case mine (chrome) and yes it came with a lightned fly wheel.

But they a complete engine for $338.53 link bellow, didn't got the complete engines because I had many parts hanging around.

http://www.gizmomotors.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage_images.tpl&product_id=2294&category_id=167&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=56

Ildy666

Looks and sounds great.i got to get my gizmo motor in my mt.should sound the same as i'm useing the same motor and pipe...but with work keeping me super busy i got to find some time.but i got some time until nice weather gets here...

Fearless

Ildy666 said:
Looks and sounds great.i got to get my gizmo motor in my mt.should sound the same as i'm useing the same motor and pipe...but with work keeping me super busy i got to find some time.but i got some time until nice weather gets here...
You gonna love it man a real power house.

Ildy666

Fearless said:
You gonna love it man a real power house.
I'm way stoked about the motor.just got to make some quality time with the mt.i've been wrenching on my sons rc's lately.but now it's my turn..lol...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts