• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

MT chassis supports

PrjctStrtFrce

Home Depot actually had a pair of stainless steel bolts for just over a dollar. Same style as stock, just about 5mm longer and stainless.

PrjctStrtFrce

Just finished up doing the rear braces.

I decided to add those because the rear has much less support than the front due to the much smaller "chassis brace" that is mounted on the two buffer posts. I have also snapped the head off of the screw that goes into the buffer post under the chassis, twice. So hopefully these braces will reduce the stress on those buffer posts.

Same process as the front braces, just 7 7/8 inches in length for each of them.

I actually managed to make a small crack in the tubing while tweaking it a few times. It is small enough that I think it should be okay. I put a dab of gorilla glue on the area to help reinforce it and to also see if the glue holds up or not with the possibility of it flexing a little more...then I will just make a new one.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts