• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Hmm anybody got these wheels and tires?

G

There are a few guys on here that run them on the MT. They are very close to the size of the MT tire.

-

4bfdd71f8dab8171c9d72dde10399937.jpg

454chad

i have the one's on the top link on my mt the one's in the bottom link are smaller they are the same size as the 5b rear's

GoffeeRedCat

Sicccckkkkk!!!!! Just got the approval from the ball and chain that I can spend $200 on bill pay day on some wheel adapters and those wheel and tire set!!!! But how are the tires on off road and on road use?? No matter what the answer is I'm getting them!! Lol

G

GoffeeRedCat said:
Sicccckkkkk!!!!! Just got the approval from the ball and chain that I can spend $200 on bill pay day on some wheel adapters and those wheel and tire set!!!! But how are the tires on off road and on road use?? No matter what the answer is I'm getting them!! Lol
Sweet you know we want to see pics when you get them.

454chad

They work good i have ran them on both dirt and pavement no sing's of ware so far:)

ChuenouXiao

GoffeeRedCat said:
well after searching for almost 4 months i may have found some wheel and tire set!! anybody got these? http://www.imexrc.com/servlet/the-1983/*Special*-1-fdsh-5-Scale-Mounted/Detail#itemadded

or are these any better?

http://www.imexrc.com/servlet/the-1982/*Special*-1-fdsh-5-Scale-Mounted/Detail are these set smaller than the other one??
No joke, I dig these tires... the only concern is do they swell up during high speed run? Or as they age do they do that? Anyone know?

The reason I ask is I'm seriously looking into getting a pair of all terrain tires that are durable and does not expand during WOT :D

G

Honestly Chue, the Hostiles are the thickest heaviest tire for the Baja wheels. They will not balloon.

Deluge

ChuenouXiao said:
No joke, I dig these tires... the only concern is do they swell up during high speed run? Or as they age do they do that? Anyone know?The reason I ask is I'm seriously looking into getting a pair of all terrain tires that are durable and does not expand during WOT :D
You could tape the foams. Not hard to do.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts