• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Has anyone got nutech big bore shocks on there mt

wealeemt

thank you mate you have been very helpful i am going to order them from freeprawn then:D

wealeemt

obeast you got thenutech shocks on your mt would you say there worth getting mate? mt rampage are the way to go i'd say with alots of upgrades i know!! but im nearly there now:D!!

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Deluge said:
Nothing wrong with variety.
I agree, but I would try an on road or truck verson just so the new platform would be that much more different. I want an MCD, so I will probably get a X4 since I don't own an on road gasser. Just sayin. The more varitey the more fun. ;)

Obeast44

Banned
wealeemt said:
obeast you got thenutech shocks on your mt would you say there worth getting mate? mt rampage are the way to go i'd say with alots of upgrades i know!! but im nearly there now:D!!
The shocks are very nice and cheap to rebuild, I always like the ones on my TB2. I haven't had the chance to run my XB yet as the weather/soccer/kids/work/homework has gotten in the way this week.

wealeemt

Obeast44 said:
The shocks are very nice and cheap to rebuild, I always like the ones on my TB2. I haven't had the chance to run my XB yet as the weather/soccer/kids/work/homework has gotten in the way this week.
just ordered the front shocks :D going to try them first then get the others next week thank you obeast44 you have been a life saver i will put some pics up when i have rebuilt the monster!! ;) what shock oil are you using 35 or 40 wt??

Last edited by a moderator:
G

That will take some experimenting. Track condition and driving style play the biggest factor. Get yourself one of the fluid variety packs and have fun.

G

That's what I would do. I run 40wt in the MT shocks and 50wt in the XBE set up for on road.

wealeemt

these are the ftx7952 front shocks so there a little bigger then the mt's im thinking more space less wt so might try 35 wt first then i can go both ways

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts