• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Got a new one

G

He hasn't been on here in awhile. You could shoot him a PM. It should get to his email.

G

Dreggsta said:
pt cruisers haha. :D
This one might be fun :D

-

Dreggsta

That might be! That engine's worth more than that car! Kinda makes me think of the old hoopty cars you see w/26" wheels & suspension lifts to clear the wheels lol. poor man's viper? Lmao!

G

That's no poor mans ride. Anyone willing to put that kind of coin in a PT has money to spare. That's one of those I did it because I can builds. If he can keep it under control it would be a fun sleeper / grocery getter.

krashkrieg

Contributor
Re: Got a new one

RCDAD said:
That's no poor mans ride. Anyone willing to put that kind of coin in a PT has money to spare. That's one of those I did it because I can builds. If he can keep it under control it would be a fun sleeper / grocery getter.
Kinda like when they would stuff a427 into a Gremlin...lol

G

krashkrieg said:
Kinda like when they would stuff a427 into a Gremlin...lol
Or a 460 into a Maverick or Pinto. :rolleyes:

Trip..

Or a 500 Cadillac into a Chevette...

Hey you Dodge and Ford boys got to throw somthin in, so I had too as well.

I put a 455 Olds into a 79 Merc Capri... that was fun. ...Zoomies through the hood, 8 inch Vega converter, Ford 9 inch rear from a Lincoln town car that was 4 inches wider than the fox body, 24 inch Hyjackers with 150 psi.... 255/60/14's on Keystone Classics... lol.

Oh shit did I just date myself! Yikes I'm feelin old.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ildy666

Trip.. said:
Or a 500 Cadillac into a Chevette...Hey you Dodge and Ford boys got to throw somthin in, so I had too as well.

I put a 455 Olds into a 79 Merc Capri... that was fun. ...Zoomies through the hood, 8 inch Vega converter, Ford 9 inch rear from a Lincoln town car that was 4 inches wider than the fox body, 24 inch Hyjackers with 150 psi.... 255/60/14's on Keystone Classics... lol.

Oh shit did I just date myself! Yikes I'm feelin old.
hy jackers now ur making me feel old.and the valve goes behind the flip down license plate fuel door...lol...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts