• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Found one!

NitroMRX3C

RCDAD said:
Yes they are 18mm squares. The hole is smaller so you would need the 6mm threaded axles from FLM. The factory unites threads are not long enough to come through the wheel.
Thanks Dad!

Ol' fart

Damn, I just realized I made some but never put them up on the site. Be up today...

G

Silent_chaos said:
is it for sale? xDand let's say you happen to sell it, how much do you price it?

jonathan13

EdIT: scratch that. when you add to cart it says they are out of stock :(

I have not contacted the company but it looks like on this particular site they still have some of the 1/5 scale Redcat Rallye available.

http://www.hobby-estore.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=GC-REDCAT-RAMPAGE-RALLY

As I said, I have not contacted them, so they may have just neglected to remove it from their site. If someone is looking for one of these though, it may be worth a shot to contact them.

G

The companies that still have it order them through HSP and not Redcat. If you search for the HSP Blue Rocket you can find them.

jonathan13

no no no, sorry for the confusion. I was talking about the redcat rallye.

Dad, is the HSP an identical vehicle? Kind of like the Maverick Blackout MT is exactly like our rampage MT?

G

jonathan13 said:
no no no, sorry for the confusion. I was talking about the redcat rallye.Dad, is the HSP an identical vehicle? Kind of like the Maverick Blackout MT is exactly like our rampage MT?
They are the same vehicle but may have subtle differences. HSP will let its distributors choose options and add input for improvements. Most of this comes from Redcat. :)

G

Those are amazing but I like the 4WD.

Silent_chaos

RCDAD said:
Those are amazing but I like the 4WD.
Why all competition kits come in 2wd?

same goes to FG/HARM cars

dropping 4000 Euros for a full racing kit should come in 2 options, 2wd and 4wd

I wonder if they let you get a 4wd ride on this tournament

[ame]

[/ame]

G

No they are all 2WD. They might have a 4WD class.

It would be nice to see one of those kits designed for the 4WD Sportsline. :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.