• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Found one!

Silent_chaos

RCDAD said:
No they are all 2WD. They might have a 4WD class. It would be nice to see one of those kits designed for the 4WD Sportsline. :)
yeah, kudos to that tire grip. handling a lightweight 2wd with a speed of 50-60km/h without drifting

G

Skills for sure. Fun to watch, more fun to drive. :D

bigblkblazin

Rcdad are you getting some of those rally bodies ? ... another question ... could you put the rally body on the xbe so i could get a idea of how it could possibly fit.. thanks in advance

G

I do have some on order.

They will not fit on a XBE. The X-series cars have a much wider track width.

The Grafil Rally body will fit. This is my XBE next to the Redcat Rally.

G

I would love to see Redcat bring it back on the X-series platform. That would give both a gas and electric version. ;)

rcgasser

WHAT????????????????? so what are you saying rob!!!!! please do tell come on out with it you know its hurting your chest keeping secrets!!!! LMAO

rcgasser

WHAT????? you know too DAD why am I the last to know NO SHHHHHH come on out with it right now LMAO!!!!

G

I actually haven't been down to see the prototypes. My contact just keeps teasing me about the future products. Redcat doesn't want any spy shots. LOL

They have a few new goodies in the works.

G

My wallet is soooo going to hate me. To many new products this year. LOL

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.