• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Found one!

G

Just won eBay auction. Looks clean. I should have it by next week.

c99e90aed7dbdb235f43c3c31f5b648a_zps11757483.jpg

7dba5e8d103df2d2618633488b8f03cc_zps57c099df.jpg

a3e8b5d4a6f49807651752771097df0e_zps4e32594a.jpg

9a74ef027cb6fb535c32566a3a2da9a2_zps1d947db1.jpg

G

Always room for improvement! :D

Look'n for a pipe for starters.

G

I do have one. I might throw it on for awhile. I was also thinking the Victory for the Race Runner would work good. I kind of want an end bleed for top end though.

G

Think'n about this pipe.

G

I will either angle it down or have it come through the body in front of the rear tire.

G

Found out that Redcat still has some of the Rally parts. Which was great news.

I've read that the wheel bearing holders (front knuckles) tend to strip out. I'm going to pick up all the alloy suspension parts.

GTS 666

RCDAD said:
Found out that Redcat still has some of the Rally parts. Which was great news.I've read that the wheel bearing holders (front knuckles) tend to strip out. I'm going to pick up all the alloy suspension parts.
I've read that to. Grab anything you can in alloy if you get the chance.

G

I am!

The suspension and shock towers are really the only unique parts. Most of the other parts are shared with the MT, TT & DR.

G

Well, the Rally is scheduled to be here Tuesday. I almost have everything I want to make her more durable. Still a few parts coming, TR pull starter, 998 and intake. Should be a fun new vehicle!

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.