• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Found one!

G

Received the new chassis from 7075RC. A few were actually made and this is the end result. I rubbed the bottom out but still need to do the top before I install it. Or should I say, install everything on it. :)

It is more stout than the first two but still weighs a good third less than the stocker.

NitroMRX3C

that looks good! is that a FG or XB chassis? what is the wheelbase going to be with these chassis?

Last edited by a moderator:
G

NitroMRX3C said:
that looks good! is that a FG or XB chassis? what is the wheelbase going to be with these chassis?
It is for the Redcat Rally which is discontinued. The HSP version is still available.

The Rally has a 520mm wheelbase. It is the same size as the stock chassis.

G

I managed to start moving the Rally components to the new 7075RC chassis. It is going to be awesome. I am very pleased.

G

I decided a new chassis deserved a new body. I picked up a FG Audi body. I changed some of the graphics to personalize it. I even added some Redcats to the windshield stripe. The blue Red Bull body matches the Rally's blue alloy much better than the old body.

Ildy666

Looks awesome love that chassis .the body came out real nice....

G

Thanks.....

I am excited to get it all together. I hope to find some time tonight to do a bit more.

TerraKill

WoW!

im liking what your doing here rcdad, that looks stunning.

this chassis is a 7075 creation? this is on the shopping list for my next big order from you!!

im amazed, i need to see what else ive been missing from 7075

Ill be watching this build with hawk eyes =)

you should start selling built cars like this to buy rtr!

i would buy one regardless of pricetag, i bet its still be cheaper then buying a brandnew FG tourer

Last edited by a moderator:
G

i would buy one regardless of pricetag, i bet its still be cheaper then buying a brandnew FG tourer
Not really. I have more into this than what my stock FG 4WD Sportsline cost, and I started with a used Rally I picked up on eBay... LOL

However, it is much less expensive than a full alloy FG EVO....

After this one is done, I'm thinking of having 7075RC make an onroad hybrid chassis. Similar to this on but set up to take the XBE drivetrain. For an electric version. :D

TerraKill

RCDAD said:
Not really. I have more into this than what my stock FG 4WD Sportsline cost, and I started with a used Rally I picked up on eBay... LOLHowever, it is much less expensive than a full alloy FG EVO....

After this one is done, I'm thinking of having 7075RC make an onroad hybrid chassis. Similar to this on but set up to take the XBE drivetrain. For an electric version. :D
Unfortunately for me its the fg evos im trying to compete with :rolleyes: there dam fast cars when setup right

Alot of the guys at the track wont run while im running my mt in the fears of being squashed :p but i don't blame them to be honest.

Was this chassis made for you as i don't see it on his website

G

Was this chassis made for you as i don't see it on his website
It was but it will be on the 7075RC site. There are Rally owners out there that will be interested in one.

G

Did a little bit today during lunch. :) Installed all of the drivetrain and fuel tank.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts