• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Flysky FS-GT3c, first impressions

Hayes371

I think if you have just a hair more and thicker gauge wire, that way it cant twist then your good to go

amstel78

I wonder what the decision was to deviate from the prototype wheel interface which uses contact pins instead of the wires. I would have assumed that the former would be more robust.

G

I'm guessing a manufacturing/assembly cost decision.

Hayes371

Well i had my gt3c power glitch happen the other day before i melted the gearplate on my xb... I switched over to the redcat controller and rx.. I suddenly experienced quicker steering and throttle response... I had set all of my endpoints and dual rates with the flysky to perfection... What caused the increased performance?... This was all done on the same rx battery... I just swapped out everything on the spot... don't think im going to fix the flysky after seeing the difference. I almost couldnt drive the car because everything was happening so much quicker lol.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts