• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Flysky FS-GT3c, first impressions

TerraKill

i never read the manuals, i just plug things in and expect them to work lol.

do i have to flick one on the switchs on the killswitch or anything?

G

Yes. I used the steering channel.

The light controller can also be used this way if you want to keep the kill switch on ch3. You just loose some of the features of the light controller.

G

TerraKill said:
i never read the manuals, i just plug things in and expect them to work lol.do i have to flick one on the switchs on the killswitch or anything?
LOL. Yeah, different settings for different applications. Ya might want to read up a bit.

G

Flysky makes nice products. Don't feel bad if you didn't get it as cheap as possible. The GT3B has been on sale for $35. It's awesome also.

Hayes371

this is where i got mine, same price as nitrorcx..i think they are tied in with them...http://www.xheli.com/79p-gt3c-3ch-radio-lcd.html

i was also a little worried about the lack of a manual, but a few minutes of playing around with it and had it figured out. Although, i am a little worried that my unit may be one with the power button problem, it hasnt happened yet, but my controller is orange, im wondering if the black version is maybe a 2nd run of them with the issue fixed? so far it has worked perfectly...

amstel78

I just bought a GT3C and am now reading about the power switch issue with the wires breaking. Have you had any problems with your transmitter's power button?

G

The 3b does not have the power button in the steering wheel. I think the problem has been resolved. I have not read of any recent issue.

rampagemt

I like the gt3s as its orange. Right now I have a spektrum dx2s and I hate the range. Untill tax time should I use my spektrum or a stock Redcat receiver?

G

I would bet the stock radio would have greater range the the Speky. The stocker is a rebadged 2ch Flysky.

Hayes371

amstel78 said:
I just bought a GT3C and am now reading about the power switch issue with the wires breaking. Have you had any problems with your transmitter's power button?
no problems yet, knock on wood, saw a vid on youtube how to fix it if it does happen, didnt look to be too complicated...

amstel78

Hayes371 said:
no problems yet, knock on wood, saw a vid on youtube how to fix it if it does happen, didnt look to be too complicated...
True. The fix doesn't look too bad and I'm good with a soldering iron. The only problem is that it may break again because of the design. It might be better to just relocate the switch to another area.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts