• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Flysky FS-GT3c, first impressions

G

I'm still waiting to see what they come out with for a 4ch. Should be pretty cool.

TerraKill

RCDAD said:
Yes those use the same receiver. It is also the same receiver that comes with the Redcats.
you kidding?

gotta go try this later/tomorrow, as i lost half a day playing when my reciver died lol :rolleyes:

Deluge

It's the same. But some people have had problems getting them to bind to other FS transmitters.

G

TerraKill said:
you kidding?gotta go try this later/tomorrow, as i lost half a day playing when my reciver died lol :rolleyes:
Yep works most of the time. I had one receiver that I could not rebind for some reason. The others no problem, all three channels worked.

blak__jak

here's a couple pics of the usb adt. don't mind the ashes i use the ashtray too. these things come in handy for all kind of stuff.

BoukeG

Guantanamo Joe said:
When they put out a 4 channel, I will start putting lights on my rides... that is what I have been waiting for :D
Just hack your gt3b (or get a gt3c) and get a four channel receiver. The hacked firmware allows you to go up to 8 channels. That seems strange, but you can assign like 0 or 100 signal to channel 4 using the ch3 trim buttons.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

BoukeG said:
Just hack your gt3b (or get a gt3c) and get a four channel receiver. The hacked firmware allows you to go up to 8 channels. That seems strange, but you can assign like 0 or 100 signal to channel 4 using the ch3 trim buttons.
That is amazing. Its hard to believe it that simple.

G

Guantanamo Joe said:
When they put out a 4 channel, I will start putting lights on my rides... that is what I have been waiting for :D
You know you don't need to use the kill switch on ch3. When I ran the GT3B I used ch for the light controller. If you piggy back one of the other channels you just shut her down by hitting the power button on the TX.

G

blak__jak said:
here's a couple pics of the usb adt. don't mind the ashes i use the ashtray too. these things come in handy for all kind of stuff.
We got lots of those laying around for the phones, iPods & iPads.

TerraKill

RCDAD said:
You know you don't need to use the kill switch on ch3. When I ran the GT3B I used ch for the light controller. If you piggy back one of the other channels you just shut her down by hitting the power button on the TX.
how did you do this! id love to have my 3rd channel free for other things;)

i did try using a the Y connection for the dual steering set up and i tryed tapping it into channel 1 and 2

and it kinda worked :rolleyes:

when i steer left i can start the engine, but when i turn right it kills it lol

same with brake and throttle lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts