• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Exhaust help

Deluge

Jammer429 said:
Alright the dom is installed along with the 8000 rpm clutch spring, and wow what a huge change of pace. I don't have any videos as of the moment but I will try and get some on my next day off. I still have a couple of things to do still yet such as figuring out how I want to raise my wing. Also, my diff is kinda tight and catchy now, going to have to take it apart I think the gears are binding.http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l213/Markithiess/DSCN1075.jpg

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l213/Markithiess/DSCN1076.jpg
Looks awesome! Nice install.

rampagemt

I just thought of this how about a MT with obr twin 57cc and twin dominator side mounts. How cool would that be.

Jammer429

Thanks! I think I have a plan for my wing mount the the support for the pipe as of right now it is only bolted to the motor. I work for advance auto parts, I think I will get a short piece of 1/4 brake line and cut 3 sections and use them as spacers. I will be able to run screw through the inside of them so no drilling. 2 for the wing mount and one between the chassis plate and the pipe.

G

Jammer429 said:
Thanks! I think I have a plan for my wing mount the the support for the pipe as of right now it is only bolted to the motor. I work for advance auto parts, I think I will get a short piece of 1/4 brake line and cut 3 sections and use them as spacers. I will be able to run screw through the inside of them so no drilling. 2 for the wing mount and one between the chassis plate and the pipe.
Sounds like a plan. Post some pics when your done.

Jammer429

alright guys here is the plan for it. I took a broken arrow and cut 2 pieces then sanded and polished them to use for my wing mount, they aren't quite done yet. I am going to pick up a wooden dow pin tomorrow and run it on the inside of both pieces, I am then going to tap threads to run screws in to hold it together.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jammer429

[ame=

[MEDIA=youtube]z_0LW3B0ldQ[/MEDIA][/ame]Still don't fully understand how to tune this thing. I've watched youtube videos on it one get says to lean out the lsn until the rpms reaches it highest but I'am not sure to follow.

G

That looks great! Man I love the new ones.

I start by getting the idle right with the low needle. Than start playing with the high needle. Start with leaning it in 16th increments from the base setting. I just do high speed runs and shut it right down and check the plug color. Your looking for a brown paper bag color. Black and oily is rich white or grey is lean. It's alwys safer to be on the rich side.

Here is a plug chart. http://www.dansmc.com/Spark_Plugs/Spark_Plugs_catalog.html

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts