• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Exhaust help

rampagemt

A dremmel and a soft metal cutter is all you need to make a notch in the left rear shock tower. If you do it right the pipe sits lower and isn't so bad to mount

Jammer429

rampagemt said:
A dremmel and a soft metal cutter is all you need to make a notch in the left rear shock tower. If you do it right the pipe sits lower and isn't so bad to mount
Thank you!

Jammer429

Alright the dom is installed along with the 8000 rpm clutch spring, and wow what a huge change of pace. I don't have any videos as of the moment but I will try and get some on my next day off. I still have a couple of things to do still yet such as figuring out how I want to raise my wing. Also, my diff is kinda tight and catchy now, going to have to take it apart I think the gears are binding.

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l213/Markithiess/DSCN1075.jpg

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l213/Markithiess/DSCN1076.jpg

Jammer429

rampagemt said:
U gonna put a bumper on there or support for the rear wing ?
I was actually just searching ddm for the skid plate you have on yours

rampagemt

Ya I had the modified rc one and just had to cut the bottom a few inches off. I also thought of the worx rear bumper but that's one costs more but would be kewl. Plus with the bumper it makes it look longer! I wish the fitting was easier but it also makes it more fun and interesting making something fit that's not meant to be.

Jammer429

rampagemt said:
Ya I had the modified rc one and just had to cut the bottom a few inches off. I also thought of the worx rear bumper but that's one costs more but would be kewl. Plus with the bumper it makes it look longer! I wish the fitting was easier but it also makes it more fun and interesting making something fit that's not meant to be.
Lol I was in an un easy state when I starting cutting on a $700 car, but it seems to have worked out and man....That is a beast of a pipe. Probably the meanest sounding 30cc engine I've ever heard haha

Jammer429

I'll keep it updated. I work on cars for sid jobs. I have quite a few specialty tools including welders. I may make my own for it. By the way, any idea what the expected power gain is from this pipe?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts