• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Exhaust help

Jammer429

Hello, my dune runner has the 30cc engine and I was looking at a ddm dominator pipe that says it fits the 26cc. I think it will work for the 30cc but before I put out the money I wanted to be sure

G

The 23-30.5 all have the same exhaust port. It will bolt up.

Jammer429

I thought so, just wanted to be sure. Thanks for your help I appreciate it :)

G

No prob. man!

And welcome. Just noticed it was your first post.

Jammer429

My first 1/5 scale too, loads more fun then my nitros. after I get past the little annoying parts of it that is haha. My tuned pipe messed up. the springs that hold the flange together cut through the pipe. I replaced the throttle servo with a savox and now I have to get both set screws for the drive shaft. Not my best of luck :(

bigboysrctoys

Jammer429 said:
My first 1/5 scale too, loads more fun then my nitros. after I get past the little annoying parts of it that is haha. My tuned pipe messed up. the springs that hold the flange together cut through the pipe. I replaced the throttle servo with a savox and now I have to get both set screws for the drive shaft. Not my best of luck :(
Set scews ahh yes very first thing you wanna do is threadlock everything you possbly can!

Welcome to the forums

REVOlutionary Rampage

bigboysrctoys said:
Set scews ahh yes very first thing you wanna do is threadlock everything you possbly can! Welcome to the forums
Like big boy said you want to threadlock/locktite all your screws that are metal to metal with at least blue locktite. your setscrews in all your driveshafts will need to be locktited as well. I have locktited the screws that go into the plastic pieces as well just in case. My truck has a habit of vibrating them out.

CPI makes a good pipe as well. I'm not sure if it will fit the DR though.

Also, Welcome to the forum.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jammer429

well darn I lost my bid in the last 3 secs on the dominator pipe. my phone didn't take the bid fast enough :( . I really can't afford $150 bucks for the pipe right now. But I'am really trying to find a good snappy pipe. Any other ideas?

Jammer429

Scratch that I just got a second chance offer from the seller. managed to pick it up cheaper then the guy that won the auction

Last edited by a moderator:

Jammer429

Erm, my dominator pipe came in today, but its not seeming to line up correctly

. the back strut tower is in the way for lining it up properly and the the back wing mount is in the way

G

The rear Dom is made for the Baja so it is not a perfect fit. It can be made to fit. Do a quick search and you can find the details of what others have done to make it fit. It's not too tough. It is a great pipe you won't be disappointed.

Jammer429

Lol this pipe is huge looks quite a bit bigger then the ones I seen on the dune runners. but some how, some way. this thing is going on there :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts