• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Custom MT

Motakitty

Sorry if like to have a back up but I'll try to see where I got it from for you. Ohi have the package the air filter came from. I know it was a motorcycle filter so I'll get that info for you tomarrow

Stygian

Banned
Motakitty said:
Sorry if like to have a back up but I'll try to see where I got it from for you. Ohi have the package the air filter came from. I know it was a motorcycle filter so I'll get that info for you tomarrow
Right on thanks.

Motakitty

I just looked on ebay and if you search for 1/5 rc air filter and I got the one with the velocity stack for like $19 and theres different colors

Stygian

Banned
Thanks just searched and see they are all coming from china which is too bad because I do not do business with any seller from china on ebay, I have 100% bad luck and have received bad, broken or completely wrong item that I have ordered.

Motakitty

Gotcha ill check the package and get you the brand and part number tomarrow. I don't remember getting it from china but I might be wrong

Stygian

Banned
Sounds good thanks the dt1 looks good too

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Motakitty

I like the look of the filter I have but from what I hear it may not capture all the dust and dirt but I hear nothing but good things about the dt1 so I'm going that route. I just built my first engine and I want it to last and run well so I'm getting the dt1 for it

Motakitty

It's a cy gp290 2bolt esp ported 36mm head piston kit, rcmk +2 crank shaft, reinforced gaskets, aluminum isolator, Walbro 990 carb, new coil with msd wire and I have a light weight flywheel coming too. It was fun to build but I can't wait to fire it up should be much better then stock

Ildy666

They do have it bc i bought mine from them its around $26 bucks look good its there...

Stygian

Banned
Ildy666 said:
They do have it bc i bought mine from them its around $26 bucks look good its there...
I searched for everything possible and nothing came up do you mind checking your order history and see if you can get a link

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Motakitty

According to the box my air filter is an emgo 12-55742 42mm universal clamp on type it's for a motorcycle

Stygian

Banned
Motakitty said:
According to the box my air filter is an emgo 12-55742 42mm universal clamp on type it's for a motorcycle
Right on, I think im going to go with a dt1 as you said the reviews on it are great.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts