• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

CPI or Jetpro

teedog12

I like the way CPI pipe go's out the back .That's what I'm looking at also let us know how it go's.

REVOlutionary Rampage

rob64n said:
normally two days
Thanks Rob, I figured it would be about as fast as Tower Hobbies.

teedog12 said:
I like the way CPI pipe go's out the back .That's what I'm looking at also let us know how it go's.
I like that too, plus with the amount of rocks up here, having it pretty compact is a plus. I'll keep you guy's posted.

Last edited by a moderator:

REVOlutionary Rampage

James1996 said:
I am also tossing between jetpro and cpi I am heading towards cpi is it doesn't stick out the side and better performance keep me up to date
I got my CPI pipe today, and all I can say is holy@#$%^!!! the only thing I have on my MT is the CPI pipe,This pipe turns my MT tires now like they aren't there :D It is WELL worth the money!!! Plus, it isnt ungodly loud either which is a plus. But, my MT Redcat body doesn't fit now and apparently CPI didn't blow my pipe off well enough because there was sandblasting sand all through the pipe. there wasn't just a little. Plus, it takes more than 5 min to install it especially since there aren't any directions. It was pretty straightforward. But, if I didn't have the internet figuring out how to install the pipe might be a problem. but like it has been stated on here it's a night and day difference. :cool:

Raptorman670

Hi guys I was also having a hard time deciding which pipe to get so I got a Jet Pro great pipe big change from stock this is the side mount one seems like I have different gearing pipe comes chrome coated and I called Dino up he said this pipe will make it run like a beast he said he would make it today and ship it out tomorrow thats what he did got it in about 3 days. from what I have seen the cpi pipe comes bare steel not coated that was one of the factors for me I love the sound of my Jet Pro.

REVOlutionary Rampage

Raptorman670 said:
Hi guys I was also having a hard time deciding which pipe to get so I got a Jet Pro great pipe big change from stock this is the side mount one seems like I have different gearing pipe comes chrome coated and I called Dino up he said this pipe will make it run like a beast he said he would make it today and ship it out tomorrow thats what he did got it in about 3 days. from what I have seen the cpi pipe comes bare steel not coated that was one of the factors for me I love the sound of my Jet Pro.
Same here with my CPI, definitely a performance increase. You must have seen the Dyno video on YouTube. The CPI comes either chrome or black, I got the black. It looks like powdercoat, and seems to be pretty tough. and pretty quiet too, I thought it would be much louder. sounds really nice too. :D The jetpro looks like a good pipe but I didn't want to run the risk of hitting a big rock with the side mount and messing up the head on my engine. Where I live there are quite a few big rocks.

Raptorman670

I'm sure they r both pretty much the same. The Jet Pro pipe actually sits higher than the bottom chassis so there is no chance of hitting of rocks first. I think the pipe is more protected cause you will hit the tires first before you hit the pipe. I like how big the expansion chamber is in the pipe the pipe is not heavy also jumps good so you don't have to worry about it being off balance. I did watch the u tube video on the CPI. I think the Jet Pro sounds like my Banshee did with a pipe on it the sound is about the same as the stock one maybe a little more high pitched. I had trouble deciding between the two I wish Dino did a dyno test on the Jet Pro I'm sure it gains at least 2hp like the CPI I think it comes down to rear exit or side mount whichever you prefer.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts