• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Clutch problem

James1996

put the needles back to stock settings changed them abit then it was running great the throat was cleared but then a left for a while then started it again doing the exact same thing any suggestions

Deluge

What carb are you running? Now might be a good time to upgrade. I'm not sure what's being shipped with the MT now, they could be Walbro knock-off's, which struggle to hold a decent tune.

James1996

I have had no problems with this carb until all I know that the part number is 25063 it is on the 30cc mt v3/4

James1996

replaced part and also i think because i have been using e10 it has been effecting my engine/ carb so swithed over to 95 last night before it does any more damage because I have using it on my stihl whipper snipper and I am up for a new carb because something to do with the walsh screws or something and need new carb because of e10

Jorgefigheroa

Can anybody tell me why my 8000 rpm spring broke while bashing my XT????

Ildy666

Could of heated it up and with the torque of the motor it doesn't take much to snap it.i have snapped a few no big deal just make sure nothing is binding inside and replace spring...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts