• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Chassis??

BertR

If you think you get a butt-load of chassis flex when you run your kit into a building drop that 70's fat ass in your kit and see how much her ass drags.... Who am i kidding I wish i had the cash to try it lol.

rampagemt

If the twin was mounted to the mt would it have to be mounted more to the side oposite of gear plate . I would love to do it but will have to win lottery haha.

Ol' fart

Threadjackers!!!

Here's a poor pic of the chassis with hard black anodizing

Knuckles

That is one sexy looking chassis, cant wait to get one and try it out. When will it be available? hopefully by the time my other parts are done getting colored

BertR

I am wondering if that chassis comes in a 130lb- 6ft-redhead version lol. would the longer chassis be able to use the baja bodies like the woodster or tt wide-body or is the wheelbase still going to stay the 500mm just curious

G

Ol' fart posted that he will start with the stock length, and then make a streched version to run the Baja and 5ive bodies. I can't wait. It's going to be awesome!

DUFFY

We need 25mm more starting from the motor mount to the front diff so we can add longer motors if we wanted.

G

Will that chassis work for both the xb and xbe? I really would like one for my xbe.....
I'm guessing there will need to be both or the bottom would look like Swiss cheese. Also you would not want the notch for the gear cover (XB) in the XBE version.

xCrittersx

Obeast44 what i would like to know is where did you get that front bumper. Would that work on the XSC?

BertR

that bumper looks like it may be too short for the xsc, the body will cover the bumper and only give protection from the under and none from the front . It is a nice looking bumper

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts