• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

BIG Build pt1 - Rampage MT Brushless Conversion

MWhite

Here is the first video in my conversion project series.

[ame]

[/ame]

chapinb

Really excited to see how this comes together and the fit/finish of the kit.

Is this sponsored in any way by kershaw?

MWhite

Thanks everyone I can't wait to finish it myself, and it is not sponsored by kershaw

tha nemesis

i forgot to put in to get the dbl cooling fans from castle for that 2012 motor .. help keep the temps down .. mt's are heavy 37.5 lbs is alot of weight to get moving along

tha nemesis

i think he lost about 10 lbs with loosing the motor ,throttle servo , gas tank and the gear drive .. but that pop can size 2012 is a 2lb beast .. 10 hp ish is good compared to the stock motor .

chadj1980

I seen on another site that you plan on using turnigy 5ooo 20-30c batteries...Those are 2 small I run 30-40c batteries in my 5ive with the same motor esc combo and batteries get so hot after 6mins i quit running it do to high heat and puffing.. i know a few people that tried those batteries in there baja 5b fluxs and both had them puff in about 5mins of running one even caught on fire...I would hate for all the time and money you put into it to have a major fire..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online