• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

SOLD / FOUND Baja 5t wheels and tires

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tormented

What are some othe wheels and tires that people have used on an xt other than say trenchers because I don't want to get something too small were it looks stupid or I just waste money on

vito51

Most all Baja bashers run hostile mxt's

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

Tormented

But will this tire be big enough to look right? The pix I've seen of xt's with trenchers they look big and proportional to the truck

Tormented

You mean make sure that they are for the 5t not the 5b and rears for width

BertR

This is a compare pic of the xt tire ,bowtie rear and trencher rear

Tormented

The trenchers are tall but not wide enough for me the bow ties are wide but are a little shorter than stock. What do you guys think

Tormented

Looked at prolines site and they say they are the same width different height but looking at them the bow tie looks wider or am I seeing things

BertR

The bow-tie may be a tad wider than the trencher "not by much".. If this is for the xt I would go with the bow-tie rear. Have you looked at IMEX They have monster tires.

Tormented

No never heard of them but I'm not wanting a monster truck style. Looking for a better all around tire an wheel combo that looks proportional to the truck

BertR

Thats the hard part because the body is too small for the truck in the first place. If the body was a bit larger it would be easy to find a match

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts