• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

SOLD / FOUND Baja 5t wheels and tires

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tormented

I'm looking for a set of baja 5t wheels and tires for my xt

Tormented

I have been looking there but before I can post I have to post 25 replays but don't know what to talk about because I know nothing about them

Tormented

Those are nice but don't think they will go we'll with my truck. It seems like I may just have to bight the bullet and buy new

vito51

either watch this page http://www.hpibajaforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=69 for items to come up for sale. or too speed your looking, your can search the entire hbf foroum if you are registered. you don't need to have 25 pos feedback. not alot of guys look at the wanted to buy. click on search then advanced search, type in whatever then on the right scroll down to the for sale section, itll just serach the forsales, you may find an old post that has them. faster than going throuhg every one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts