• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Anybody in Las Vegas, NV

dwf

I just moved to Las Vegas, NV. Does anybody have any good spots I should check out?

RampageHopUps

Its a crack up too. Tiny little store, and the main aisle is filled with Swag from the show. Chumly t-shirts and coffee mugs.

As far as bashing spots, there were a few guys in Vegas, but i haven;t heard of them lately.

alfred e numan

desert in winter!!!

where to run? well. you can go towards henderson. once you get over a little hill outside of vegas, look south, to your right. down on the flats, there is a normally dry lake bed on the right hand side of the road. usually a few people there riding 4 wheelers, dirt bikes, r-c planes, real home built planes, desert rats camping in assorete rigs. plenty of room to roan around there. also, if you did not make the right turn before henderson, go tru henderson, drop down the hill to lake mead, do not go to the dam, turn left - check out the shores of lake mead, the waters wayyy to low, sorta frightful its so low, should be all kinds of shoreline to run on there.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts