• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

A different "build"

Guantanamo Joe

Mine's not really carnage... more of an embarrassing problem... ha ha ha... sometimes it is less frustrating to have a catastrophic accident than just a simple a frame tear up... ha ha ha.

Anyone ever put a big bumper on a dunerunner? Is there something out there that could work that anyone knows of? I really think a little bumper would have saved me last night.

Deluge

You can try an MT bumper. It'll mount to the chassis, you'd just have to figure out where to put the posts that go from the bumper to the shock tower.

Guantanamo Joe

Ok, so back to the IPAD case... yesterday was pretty progressive for me, even though I had a someone in the workshop learning how to do basic tooling.

All the pieces finally got cut out and laid out where I can sit and stare at them as I try to imagine how I want this to work...

DSC_0557.jpg

Guantanamo Joe

All done... here are a few pictures of the finished product... It turned out pretty well. Since I don't have an IPAD, I had to make one out of thick leather... that is what you see inside the case.

DSC_0566.jpg

DSC_0568.jpg

DSC_0569.jpg

DSC_0571.jpg

G

That's amazing! Looks incredible!

G

Just sent it to you. Thanks again. I'm excited to get it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts