• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

A different "build"

krashkrieg

Contributor
Holy Shit Joe, yes you do have mad skill with the leather....Nice collection of tools as well!

Wish I had something to get covered in leather...lol

Ildy666

Joe ur a true craftsman.that's some awesome leather work.great job.....

Guantanamo Joe

Thanks, man...

The awesome news is that I went in to work today, only to find that the other guy was already there... some sort of schedule mix-up has landed me at home today and I am totally ok with that.... Yay leather and cars!!!

Guantanamo Joe

krashkrieg said:
Holy Shit Joe, yes you do have mad skill with the leather....Nice collection of tools as well!Wish I had something to get covered in leather...lol
Krash,

Thanks for noticing all my shiny tools... ha ha ha.

My wife does not like the joke I make that our insurance policy only covers one room in this house... and that is my workshop... Those little tools you see there are pretty expensive. I also have a sewing machine that will sew anything I can fit under it. I saved up for 2 years to buy that damn thing- good thing I wasnt into RC then, instead I could have bought at least one of every Redcat gasser... I would have never had my machine :D

caveman

Joe I know what you mean about expensive tools. I have about 5 grand in tools and storage mine are not shiny anymore due to grease and oil.

Guantanamo Joe

Luckily Leatherwork is the exact oposite... everything has to be clean and shiny to make sure not to mark up the leather... It does suck though on the days that I want to spend the morning in the garage and the afternoon working on leather... I have to scrub my hands to no end making sure that I don't screw up someones project.

Guantanamo Joe

If I had any snap ons, they would be spotless as well... but my craftsman wrenches stay moderately dirty... I tell myself all the oil is to keep them from rusting... ha ha ha

caveman

Most my stuff is crapsman now, don't bother cleaning them and sold most my snap-on stuff. I went part time at the shop but my box is clean :) . Joe have you done wallets before? I'm guessing yes I could use a new one.

G

desismileys_3384.gif I'd like one that comes full. :D

caveman

Exactly what I was thinking. I don't mind paying more for handcrafted products when I have the $. When your done wit the I pad case hit me up with a price or when you have time. Maybe by then you'll need a new servo LOL

Guantanamo Joe

I am hoping to finish the IPAD tomorrow, but now I might be changing an A frame if I have an extra in my parts box... got the Dunerunner running like a wildfire and ran right into the wall of the go-kart track... ha ha ha

Guantanamo Joe

I learned today that I think the front end of my MT chasis is slightly bent... the front bumber now touches the body and the body posts don't just find their holes any more :(

Ill live... Ill run her into the ground, then build her up and do it all over again!!!

SGT Piggy lives forever!!!

G

Guantanamo Joe said:
Sorry RC Dad... unless you take monopoly money made of leather, not something I am capable of... But Ill keep practicing...
Oh well, there's always room for improvement. LOL

G

Guantanamo Joe said:
I am hoping to finish the IPAD tomorrow, but now I might be changing an A frame if I have an extra in my parts box... got the Dunerunner running like a wildfire and ran right into the wall of the go-kart track... ha ha ha
That Sucks Man!

G

Guantanamo Joe said:
I learned today that I think the front end of my MT chasis is slightly bent... the front bumber now touches the body and the body posts don't just find their holes any more :( Ill live... Ill run her into the ground, then build her up and do it all over again!!!

SGT Piggy lives forever!!!
Time to build some chassis braces.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts