• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

7075RC XBE build.

G

Ol said:
I have a guy from Dubai that wants me to make a sand rail with TWO CC 2028's but I don't know if the drive train will hold up to that much power.
That would be crazy! :eek:

Ol' fart

Crazy speed and power for a dirt truck but, for a sand rail?? Those guy's in Dubai drag race up a 400 foot sand dunes in about 4 seconds. Damn, I got enough stuff on the table as it is, I don't need that chore.

Sergio

When do you think the arms for the x series be ready for the not so special rest of us lol

rampage idiot

RCDAD said:
LOL
HAAAAAAAAA! that's funny!

phreerider

ok these are great lower arms...

and i must have these to go with...resi shocks

these are MT FRONT?/REAR?

they are longer than stock XB , by how much?

G

Those look like fronts in front and rears in the rear. Don't quote me on this, but about 10mm longer than the X-series shocks.

phreerider

the ALLOY xb arm shock mounts into the arm without stock bottom shock bracket... so theres a little extra needed there, def gonna match those up. at least for the rears for sure.

rampage idiot

phreerider said:
the ALLOY xb arm shock mounts into the arm without stock bottom shock bracket... so theres a little extra needed there, def gonna match those up. at least for the rears for sure.
You bet! that design that ol'fart came up with is super nice! now the shocks will sit down in the arm and the adjustment holes he has are super nice! great concept, great job ol'fart! with the shock down in the arm will make a big difference phreerider

phreerider

rampage idiot said:
You bet! that design that ol'fart came up with is super nice! now the shocks will sit down in the arm and the adjustment holes he has are super nice! great concept, great job ol'fart! with the shock down in the arm will make a big difference phreerider
the parts reduction/simplification is indeed the right step, thats a total of four mount brackets and 8 screws...AND wider range of parts to sub for stock!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts