• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

7075RC XBE build.

Ol' fart

I got an order from Khemoe Foy, he owns UPT hobby shop in the Virgin Islands. He wants me to "fix up " a new XBE for him. He said to do whatever I want, just make it fast.... OK, I can do that, so here we go.

He sent me a new car and I started with the front end. I added the SS sleeve's to all the drive cups and the CVR joint so the pin can't fall out. After shimming the diff gear backlash I chucked the housing up in the lathe and ran it up to 5000rpm to seat the gears, worked out nice as they are super smooth now. As you can see Khemoe gets the first set of Lower suspension arms from 7075rc. I'm working on the uppers and the rears now, they will all be black. I am using my new suspension arm bushings too. That worked out good to as there is no forward and backward movement in the arm play now. Steering system is next.

G

Holy shit. I want those arms! Please add a set with my chassis!

Last edited:

rampage idiot

Those arms are bad ass!!!! I want them BAD! RCDAD your box is already gonna be bigger with the longer chassis, don't know if the arms will fit in the box! LOL

G

rampage idiot said:
Those arms are bad ass!!!! I want them BAD! RCDAD your box is already gonna be bigger with the longer chassis, don't know if the arms will fit in the box! LOL
LOL

Ol' fart

RampageHopUps said:
The boys in Dubai are going to be calling next.
Funny you should say that. I have a guy from Dubai that wants me to make a sand rail with TWO CC 2028's but I don't know if the drive train will hold up to that much power.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.