• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

2009 Monster Truck World Finals at Diggers Dungeon

Sprint 77

Contributor
Mug Shot

kryptonite said:
unfortanitly, i wont be making it. im very bummed out. life can take some pretty intence turns in the blink of an eye. ive been looking forward to this for a while now. i spent last summer racing 5th scale on-roads and this was going to be my only outing this year.. really bumbed out and sad.
Sorry to hear that looking forward to putting a "Mug Shot" to some of you all screen name.

No Limit RC

Ok, the HYPE has been kicked up a few notches. Kevin Hetmanski at RCCA has already posted his article that he will be posting pics on throughout the weekend.

Kevin writes "Watch for daily updates from Kevin live on location at the 2009 No Limit RC. Kevin will be competing his custom, project, stock and modified cars in the following categories:

• Three custom designed and built trucks

entered in the Pro Mod 4x4 class.

• Project HPI Baja 5T from our

Desert and Off-road issue in

the Baja 5T class.

• Modified HPI Baja 5B SS running in

the Baja 5B class."

For more info: http://www.rccaraction.com/ME2/dirmo...DCCB11DC9CAB6B

Thanks to RCCA and Kevin!!!

No Limit RC

VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE TO LARGE SCALE SCHEDULE:

Friday

9:30 am to 11:00am Large Scale Open Practice Track closes at 11:00am sharp for prep

11:30 am Qualifier 1 Heats Start on large scale off road track

Saturday

9:30 am to 11:00am Large Scale Open Practice Track closes at 11:00am sharp for prep

11:30 am Qualifier 2 Heats Start on large scale off road track

3:30 am Qualifier 3 Heats Start on large scale off road track

Sunday

10:00 am Mains start on Large Scale Track

COMPLETE SCHEDULE POSTED HERE: http://www.nolimitrc.com/news/20/

This adjustment allows for qualifying/practice on Friday AND Saturday.

Sprint 77

Contributor
Also we going to pit able to work out of our 1:1 cars or will there be tables under a tent ? will the pit area have 110 v or we got to charge reciver batteries off 12v 1;1 car batterey?

I like to know if someone went last year so can pack accoringly am flying so space and weight is at a premium.

Thanks

RampageHopUps

You will be able to work out of your car. and charge off the car battery. There won't be tables supplied, but I will probably stop at Walmart and pick up a table for us.

RampageHopUps

3 Robs racing Redcat Monster trucks today. Rob from North Carolina won today and I placed 2nd. Sprint plowed into a log and broke. All the MCDs got out as well.

I fooled with my tune right before the race, and of course ran like shit. 3 laps is better than DNF.

RampageHopUps

A lot of pics and video, I will find them and upload.

Scott from LargeScaleRC won the 4x4 buggie class with a Rampage TT5 28.5. He was hauling ass around the track.

Troy from LargeScale RC won the 4x4 Monster Truck class.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.