• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

2009 Monster Truck World Finals at Diggers Dungeon

kryptonite

fill me in. is it just a race event or is it other things too besides racing?

and what kind of product support are we going to have from rampagehopups? i will be doing a large pre-order, but im sure i'll need something else..

No Limit RC

Rob would be the best one to answer how much stuff he will have on hand as far as parts.

The monster trucks race, pull weight sleds, do freestyle etc. The "official" part of the large scale is racing, but I'm sure we can work in more stuff.

The largest sand dune on the east coast is near by- Jockeys ridge. Photo shoot?

http://www.jockeysridgestatepark.com/ oops, just looked and they don't allow quads or any vehicle, so prolly not happening.

speedyd

Banned
will the redcat 2wd be allowed to compete in the baja class? we all know they arent clones, but does hpi?the rules for that class specify NO CLONES, wich would go as far as no smartechs would be allowed in the 2wd class either.(i have a smartech mt that im converting to a wide track buggy).but i cant run it there either.

No Limit RC

prizes?? We already have $7500 in prizes for this spectacular event!!

No Limit RC

Here is the monster truck track for the 2009 world finals:

3415196618_4054d3c196.jpg

New design, LOTS of insane obstacles and more!

register now for the RC event of the year: www.nolimitrc.com

No Limit RC

There have been rumors circulating that the host hotel is sold out. This is NOT true. There are still 26 rooms available and they must be booked by April 20th. For more info:http://www.nolimitrc.com/news/14/

NOTE: the hotel is currently branded "Clarion" but will be turned over to the "Comfort Inn" on April 15th.

email me at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

241 total entries so far- on pace to CRUSH last years numbers!!

No Limit RC

April 21st- Sean Duhon of Sudden Impact Racing, Currently racing the Cult Energy Drink Monster Truck and former driver of the T-MAXX monster truck, has informed us that he will be attending the No limit R/C world Finals.

Dennis Anderson (Grave Digger), Adam Anderson (Taz), John Seasock (Batman) and more will be onsite to sign autographs, share stories, and race against you. For the true monster truck fan, it doesn't get any better!

Clubin

Banned
No Limit RC said:
April 21st- Sean Duhon of Sudden Impact Racing, Currently racing the Cult Energy Drink Monster Truck and former driver of the T-MAXX monster truck, has informed us that he will be attending the No limit R/C world Finals.
Dennis Anderson (Grave Digger), Adam Anderson (Taz), John Seasock (Batman) and more will be onsite to sign autographs, share stories, and race against you. For the true monster truck fan, it doesn't get any better!
WOW, big turn out.

speedyd

Banned
i have heard rumors that the 4wd mt class is an on again, off again kind of thing. i have not registered yet but i am building a truck just for this event, any word?

speedyd

Banned
RampageHopUps said:
Maybe you should register, so people can plan an event of this size?
i do plan on pre registering,thank you! im just curious about the rumours, hopefully im not the only one waiting! 2 mcd's, one redcat,and electric trucks? that leads me to the next question gassers and ep on the same track?

No Limit RC

Ok, here is what I can report: The 4x4 large scale MT class is a GO! Right now, it will allow gas and electric on the same track to make up a decent size class (all the other MT classes are 20+ entries)

If we get lots more entries in the MT clas, we can split it into gas and elec.

The 4x4 large scale buggy class only has 4 entries and we're looking for more entries.

This is the 1st event to ever run these classes, so it is breaking new ground.

currently, there are 312 total entries and we expect to hit the 400 mark by race day.

Justin

NLRC

No Limit RC

Pre registration only. It is easier for us to have you pre register and cancel if you can't make it, then to have no info and have to add it when we're checking in everyone else. If we do allow registration at the race, there will be a "surcharge" or $5.00 per entry.

Best bet is to register, and if you can't make it, we simply cancel your entry.

RampageHopUps

Well, I'm getting my truck ready. Ran it wound for a few minutes and it dies. Wokred on it some more for 30 minutes then realised it was out of gas.

Clubin

Banned
RampageHopUps said:
Well, I'm getting my truck ready. Ran it wound for a few minutes and it dies. Wokred on it some more for 30 minutes then realised it was out of gas.
What realy happened, nobody is going to believe this. lol

It has happened to all of us, only none of us would admit it.

kryptonite

Clubin said:
What realy happened, nobody is going to believe this. lol
It has happened to all of us, only none of us would admit it.
i'll admit it.. had a 3 page thread on hbf.. it was just out of gas..lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.