• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

2009 Monster Truck World Finals at Diggers Dungeon

No Limit RC

Dennis's video invitation is now posted on the homepage: www.nolimitrc.com

kryptonite

Sprint 77 said:
Yeah but how many of the MT's are large scale? Out of that 75
i don't think it matters. so far i see 13 competitors. thats more then ive seen in a while at a track. its still early. its not for another 3 months

No Limit RC

No large scale MT's yet :( They will come. To me, seeing 10 large scale MT's compete will be considered a HUGE success IMO.

Sprint 77

Contributor
I have checked it out but be over $1000 for me to get over there.

NO LIMIT RC you got any hotel dicounts , car rental disounts worked out with any the surrounding business's ?

No Limit RC

Sprint 77 said:
NO LIMIT RC you got any hotel dicounts , car rental disounts worked out with any the surrounding business's ?
The Comfort Inn gave us about $50 bucks off normal rates (listed here)

http://www.nolimitrc.com/news/14/

You can camp at the site for free. It's tough b/c memorial day weekend near the outer banks is a VERY popular vacation spot. hotel rates get jacked up etc.

There will be port o potties, small showers etc.

kryptonite

Sprint 77 said:
$1000.00? thats alot of gas.

Sprint 77

Contributor
Krypto I am in Texas and can't get that much time off work, ( we build airconditioners so busy season ) I am budgeting plane ticket UPS shipping truck rental car and hotel. The camping may help.

Anyone else need to be picked up from Norfolk Va airport and like to save rental car $$ by helping out with mine.

kryptonite

Sprint 77 said:
Krypto I am in Texas and can't get that much time off work, ( we build airconditioners so busy season ) I am budgeting plane ticket UPS shipping truck rental car and hotel. The camping may help.
Anyone else need to be picked up from Norfolk Va airport and like to save rental car $$ by helping out with mine.
oh i gotcha.. that does sound like a pretty good haul, didnt know you were that far. i don't get out that often:D

speedyd

Banned
camping it is! we were planning on finding a campground. free on sight camping!!! that freakin' rocks!!! bty i will be entering a large scale mt and know of at least 3 others that are for sure! (but im not racing my redcat(?).

kryptonite

speedyd said:
camping it is! we were planning on finding a campground. free on sight camping!!! that freakin' rocks!!! bty i will be entering a large scale mt and know of at least 3 others that are for sure! (but im not racing my redcat(?).
and i'll be bringing my mt and tt!! im camping out too!! i might be sleeping in my van. wifey doesn't want to go and my camper gets about 5miles to the gallon:D. i hope someone(rob) will have parts available for us. i may need 2 of everything. i plan on bring my rigs home in multible peices:eek: its gona be a blast mowing down them little nitro's

speedyd

Banned
i will be racing an mt for my sponsor (more details on that later), but i will have my redcat tt with me. i may even try to get somebody to run it in the buggy class for me. i love my redcat but it wouldnt be right for me to race it and my sponsors car at the same event.

No Limit RC

Just to make sure, the nitros run on a different track.

Oneill brothers added as sponsor. tick tock, is it May??

No Limit RC

quick update, current confirmed sponsors:

HPI RACING

DEBBIES R/C WORLD

SMC BATTERIES

RC CAR ACTION MAGAZINE

RC DRIVER MAGAZINE

LARGE SCALE RC

SUPERIOR HOBBIES

TURTLE RACING

HBZ

ONEILL BROTHERS

SPI RACING

OUTERWEARS

RAMPAGEHOPUPS

FAST EDDY

HOSTILE RACING PRODUCTS

HPIBAJAFORUM

HPISAVAGEFORUM

BIG SQUID RC

SPEKTRUM

TEAM ASSOCIATED

BEAT YOUR TRUCK

BLUE GROOVE

BOCA BEARING

BUKU POWER PIPES

COMFORT INN KILL DEVIL HILLS- HOST HOTEL

XTREME RC CAR MAGAZINE

FULL FORCE RC

GH HOBBY

KERSHAW DESIGNS

LOSI

MAXIMIZER

PARMA

PHAT DAD

SLAP MA FRO

180 TOTAL ENTRIES, latest list of entries posted yesterday is here: http://www.nolimitrc.com/news/12/#reglist

No Limit RC

Need some more large scale Monster trucks. Come on Rampage owners.

we went over 200 total entries yesterday.

No Limit RC

Sprint 77 said:
I am in I got on the list. Hey what tires are we allowed on the Rampage MT5 Can we run Hostiles for the 5T?
Tire rules for large scale monster trucks will be: "-Any 1/5 to 1/6 scale Monster Truck Tire and Wheel Combination (No Buggy Tires) Tires are to be at least 190cm x 70 or 7.4" tall x 2.75" wide."

This allows for a WIDE variety of tire choices.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts