• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

2009 Monster Truck World Finals at Diggers Dungeon

No Limit RC

So much developing- http://www.nolimitrc.com/news/18/ to catch up on it all.

Biggest news of the week is that Pro-Line racing named as the "Official tire sponsor of the 2009 NLRC world finals"!! 11 World Championships, 23 Radio Control Car Action Readers' Choice Awards, Countless National Championships and #1 in RC Tires, period. Visit them for all your rc tire, body, wheel and accessory needs at www.prolineracing.com. They are a Gold Sponsor which means over $1,000.

No Limit RC

New class/event added!!! Novice entries will have their own freestyle competition and one of our top sponsors has a very nice prize to award to the winner. Details to be announced at the race.

speedyd

Banned
that is cool my oldest daughter will be entering an e maxx. great way to keep the young ones involved!

has any info on track size and lay out been released for us large scale guys?

No Limit RC

my 5b project is just about done, now I need to find a 4x4 MT project to start.

340 entries. registration closes May 15th.

No Limit RC

BIG and OFFROAD. we will be using portions of the full size MT test track, so it should be pretty crazy. We will not be making a graphic for the track like the one we did for the MT track. Racers will have all day friday to test and try the track and see what works best.

No Limit RC

Sprint 77 said:
Are you going to divide Friday practice up at some point in groups of say 15 min of only MT then 15 min only 4x4 buggies then 5B and 5T so we get true test time?
Sure. The baja 5b and T classes will need the most time because of the number of entries.

Right now, the 4x4 buggy and MT classes have less than 10 entries.

REGISTRATION FOR THE WORLD FINALS CLOSES MAY 15TH AT MIDNIGHT

Last edited by a moderator:

hamster huey

Finally some national exposure for the Monster Big Truck! Rampage Rules! Maybe more people will want one when the see how freakin cool Monster Big Truck is!!!!!!!!!!!!

No Limit RC

The news is coming fast and furious now- we got a bunch of entries last night and we're over 400. Plus- Monster Jam world champion driver Adam Anderson (taz) will be giving full size monster truck rides all weekend for the world finals. $5 per person to ride in a monster truck driven by a Monster Jam superstar!!!! Super cool addition to an already amazing event!!!

No Limit RC

Rob-MY goal is that everyone walks away with something and Rampage hop ups made that possible!! I'm so excited to bring gas 4x4 to the general public!!! I'm gonna win the race so be ready!!

Justin :)

No Limit RC

If you're coming and don't have a room yet- Get HOT on it. rooms sell out.

There are event more things going on that we have NOT announced. Gonna be a fiasco!!!

kryptonite

unfortanitly, i wont be making it. im very bummed out. life can take some pretty intence turns in the blink of an eye. ive been looking forward to this for a while now. i spent last summer racing 5th scale on-roads and this was going to be my only outing this year.. really bumbed out and sad.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.