• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

zenoah g320rc on redcat rampage mt

daredevils

hi there, i just purchased my new zenoah engine 32cc for my rampage mt, was wondering how does power compares to a stock rampage motor 32cc? also any advice on how to brake in the motor? thanks

Darack73

I always follow the OBR method never had any problems. Make sure you have the shorty clutch housing. The one for losi/redcat. Keep us up to date please i would like to know how it compares also

daredevils

can i use 91 octane in zenoah g320rc? i know manual recommend 95 octane but i have never seen anything higher in canada than 93 octane....

talunceford

daredevils said:
can i use 91 octane in zenoah g320rc? i know manual recommend 95 octane but i have never seen anything higher in canada than 93 octane....
I run 91-92 octane @ 28:1 with the castor synthetic racing oil. Such a sweet smell :) . Yeah, my G340rc runs great on that mix.

talunceford

Biggest thing is to be patient with the engine break in, if you do it will last you a long time. It takes a bit of time, but well worth it.

ika

In USA 91 octane is same as 95 in Europe. In Usa is aki standard in eu ron/rom , they differ by 4 unit.

Darack73

Ya 91 ethanol free. Castor 927. 25-28:1 works very well. Plus smells awesome.

daredevils

I'm getting 35mph on my stock rampage Mt with stock g320 Zenoah, does that sound the right speed for this engine?

BertR

I keep a bottle of yamalube 2r in my inventory... Thats all I will run in the dirt bike! My RC cars have their own setup.. Yamalube 2r ,castor 927 and redline 2t.. When it comes time to redo the top ends it tells me what's working good and what's not.

Ice_2k

daredevils said:
I'm getting 35mph on my stock rampage Mt with stock g320 Zenoah, does that sound the right speed for this engine?
Seems quite a nice speed considering the MT's gearing.

Xyreh

daredevils said:
I get aprox. 31 mph with stock everything, engine included. The zenoah should go a bit faster, no?

Phill

daredevils said:
i just added a jetpro pipe to my g320rc, it screams and get's to top speed quick but same top speed....
Have you re tuned for the new pipe?

You should be able to lean it off a bit and get more revs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.